Eye Treatments NVQ / VRQ
Full training in the most popular and profitable salon eyelash and eyebrow treatments.
Eye Treatments Level 2 NVQ / VRQ Course
Open learning beauty training NVQ / VRQ course
Beauty Training Harrow’s NVQ London based course teaches you a variety of popular eyebrow and eyelash treatments used in the beauty therapy industry today.
About this course:
- Eyebrow shaping
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting
- Artificial eyelashes, individual and strip
With our salon workshop and home-based study, you’ll also be required to carry out practical assessments before being rewarded with your NVQ. This enables you to get full insurance to start work immediately!
Internationally recognised qualifications
- Consultation techniques to establish what type of service and results the client wants
- Prepare and plan the treatment
- Shape eyebrows to client requirements
- Learn to tint and colour (fair, red, dark and white) eyelashes and eyebrows
- Complete treatments in a commercially acceptable time
- Health and Safety in the salon
For course dates and bookings call020 8206 2930
Course Tuition Fee: £165
The following items are compulsory – if you don’t already have them you can order now so they are here at the salon for the start of your course.
- Tabard: £10
- Registration with VTCT: £18
- Eye-tinting treatments kit: £TBC
- Recommended text book: Beauty Therapy the foundations 5th edition, by Lorraine Nordmann: £37
- No previous experience necessary
- It is compulsory that you and your clients be patch-tested before you come to your day course
- You are expected to be in full working uniform
Course Dates & Booking
"I completed my Eye Treatments NVQ in 2 weeks. Beauty Training Harrow is amazingly efficient and professional. Thanks you so much for making this possible. I would highly recommend this centre."
Kristina V, Eye Treatments NVQ
The Beauty Training Harrow Blog
Looking for news on the latest developments in beauty techniques, hints and tips, step by step guides and videos, or information on our beauty courses?Read our blog