Manicure & Pedicure NVQ / VRQ
Learn all you need to know to become a professional nail technician.
Manicure & Pedicure Level 2 NVQ / VRQ Course
Open learning beauty training NVQ / VRQ course
Learn all you need to know to be a professional nail technician and gain an industry-recognised qualification with this London-based NVQ / VRQ Level 2 beauty training course. Manicures and pedicures are two of the key skills in the beauty industry and essential for anyone wishing to work in a salon or spa.
About this course:
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Salon and home-based study and practice
- NVQ, insurable certificate, enabling you to practice straight away!
Internationally recognised qualifications
- Study of the structure of the hand and toe nails
- Maintenance and procedures for nails and skin
- Paraffin wax and warm oil treatments for nourishment
- Colour application
- French manicure and pedicure techniques
- Client consultation techniques
For course dates and bookings call020 8206 2930
Course Tuition Fee: £359
The following items are required for this course. If you already have these, please bring them with you. Or you can order them now from us so they are ready waiting at the salon for the start of your course.
- Tabard: £10
- Registration with VTCT: £18
- VTCT Record of Assessment Book (Pedicure): £36
- VTCT Record of Assessment Book (Manicure): £36
- Recommended text book: ‘Beauty Therapy – The Foundations’ (5th edition), by Lorraine Nordmann: £37
- Good oral and written English skills
Course Dates & Booking
"I fully completed my Manicure & Pedicure NVQ in just one month - amazing - thank you for guiding me each step of the way. Will definitely be back to do another course shortly."
Andreia B, Manicure & Pedicure NVQ
The Beauty Training Harrow Blog
Looking for news on the latest developments in beauty techniques, hints and tips, step by step guides and videos, or information on our beauty courses?Read our blog