Facial Level 3 NVQ / VRQ
Gain an industry-recognised qualification in advanced facial treatments, a key skill in the beauty industry.
Facial Level 3 NVQ / VRQ Course
Open learning beauty training NVQ / VRQ course
Gain an industry-recognised qualification in Facial Level 3 NVQ / VRQ, one of the key treatments for the beauty industry. Facials are essential for anyone wishing to work in a salon or spa. Beauty Training Harrow’s Facial Level 3 NVQ / VRQ course will show you how to integrate your facials with neck and shoulder massage movements with this London-based training course. You’ll also get to grips with facial steamers and how to mix your own facial masks – a great foundation for all beauty courses.
About this course:
- Salon and home-based study and practice
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Level 2 Facial required if not already working in the industry
- Facial Level 3 NVQ / VRQ insurable certificate, enabling you to practice straight away!
Internationally recognised qualifications
- Anatomy and physiology of the head, neck and upper torso. This includes muscles and bones.
- Vacuum suction
- Galvanic treatments
- High frequency
- Milia extraction
- Micro current
- Client consultation techniques
- Health and safety
- Aftercare advice
For course dates and bookings call020 8206 2930
Facial Level 3 NVQ / VRQ course tuition fee: £450
This course is taken over a minimum of 3 x half days (+ home study)
The following items are compulsory – if you don’t already have them you can order them from us now so they are waiting at the salon for the start of your course.
- Lifetime registration with awarding body VTCT: £18
- (One-off payment – if you have already taken a qualification with VTCT you will already be registered & will not have to pay this fee)
- Tabard (one-off payment only required if you do not have a uniform): £10
- Facial Kit: £TBC
- VTCT Record Assessment Book (Facial Electrics Level 3): £36
- Recommended text book (this book covers a lot of information required in your assignment): ‘Beauty Therapy – The Foundations’ (5th edition), by Lorraine Nordmann: £37
- Folder and dividers (it is compulsory to buy from BTH – one-off payment): £10
How will I be assessed?
After your initial training at the salon, you will then complete a program of home theory study using books or course notes provided. These will be practical and written assignments, which must be completed in your own time before attending your final assessments back at the salon.
- No previous experience necessary
- Good command of written and spoken English
- You are expected to attend in salon uniform
Course Dates & Booking
"Amazing - unique learning experience - amazing support throughout. Thank you Beauty Training Harrow."
Rhian D, Manicure & Pedicure NVQ
The Beauty Training Harrow Blog
Looking for news on the latest developments in beauty techniques, hints and tips, step by step guides and videos, or information on our beauty courses?Read our blog