Facial Level 2 NVQ / VRQ
Gain an industry-recognised qualification in one of the key treatments for the beauty industry.
Facial Level 2 NVQ / VRQ Course
Open learning beauty training NVQ / VRQ course
Gain an industry-recognised qualification in Facial NVQ / VRQ Level 2, one of the key treatments for the beauty industry. Facials are essential for anyone wishing to work in a salon or spa. Beauty Training Harrow’s Facial Level 2 NVQ / VRQ course will show you how to integrate your facials with neck and shoulder massage movements with this London-based training course. You’ll also get to grips with facial steamers and how to mix your own facial masks – a great foundation for all beauty courses.
About this course:
- Salon and home-based study and practice
- Flexible hours to suit you
- No previous experience required
- Facial Level 2 NVQ / VRQ insurable certificate, enabling you to practice straight away!
Internationally recognised qualifications
- Anatomy and physiology of the head, neck and upper torso. This includes muscles and bones
- Skin analysis, including skin disorders
- Skin cleansing, balancing and toning
- Full facial massage routines (face, neck and shoulder)
- Warm facial treatment
- Select and apply different types of face masque (setting and non-setting)
- Client consultation techniques
- Health and safety
- Aftercare advice
For course dates and bookings call020 8206 2930
Facial Level 2 course tuition fee: £329
The following items are compulsory – if you don’t already have them you can order them from us now so they are waiting at the salon for the start of your Facial course.
- Tabard: £10
- Registration with VTCT: £18
- VTCT Record Assessment Book (Facial): £36
- Recommended text book: ‘Beauty Therapy – The Foundations’ (5th edition), by Lorraine Nordmann: £37
How will I be assessed?
After your initial training at the salon, you will then complete a program of home theory study using books or course notes provided. These will be practical and written assignments, which must be completed in your own time before attending your final assessments back at the salon.
- No previous experience necessary
- Good command of written and spoken English
- You are expected to attend in salon uniform
Course Dates & Booking
"I live in the North of England but the fantastic support I received from Yvonne ensured that I completed my exams successfully and achieved my NVQ’s in two units. This year is going to be a year of many changes for me. Yvonne thank you for your encouragement and support."
The Beauty Training Harrow Blog
Looking for news on the latest developments in beauty techniques, hints and tips, step by step guides and videos, or information on our beauty courses?Read our blog